Séntisis has presented a series of improvements so that you can have a good user experience when you perform searches, analyze data and obtain insights.
The Mentions section has a great potential due to the fact that it is composed by all the messages derived from the different sources. Occasionally, navigating through the data in order to extract insights can be something truly complex. In order to help you to complete this task, there exists the so-called Result Box, which will provide you with data of any of your searches.
When we combine it with the Magic Search, the Result Box becomes a main component in any of our products when we extract data and conclusions.
Where can I find it?
In oder to find it, you should select the section Mentions, placed in the side menu:
What kind of data does it provide?
Result Box is a component which will automatically show data of the conversation, depending on the source that has been selected.
On entering 'Mentions' - and selecting 'All the sources' -, we will observe the complete summary of the conversation - the amount of tweets, retweets, posts and comments - as well as the percent distribution of sentiment. Moreover, you will see a second box, which will be relevant depending on the selection source 'Visibility':
if you select Twitter and Youtube in Result Box, you will be able to see:
- The box of the Conversation summary - tweets and retweets, posts and comments - as well as the percent distribution of sentiment.
- A second box of Visibility, which is relevant in the case of the analysis of Dark posts in order to differentiate it to the organic one.
- The box of Metrics, which indicates the number of unique users, their reactions and the total scope of the conversation generated in these sources.
If you select Facebook and Instagram in Result Box, you will be able to see:
- The box of the Conversation summary - posts and comments - as well as the percent distribution of sentiment.
- A second box of Visibility, which is relevant in terms of the analysis of Dark posts in order to differentiate it from the organic one.
- The box of Metrics, which includes the data that concern scope and reactions - likes, shares, etc.
The percentages change are calculated by contrasting the period which is prior to the selected one. E.g. I select three days > difference with the three previous days.
Furthermore, they provide us with supplementary data, which make the analysis easier and give us clues of what has happened in the conversation, by means of:
- Categories that are more frequently mentioned - determined by the themes and categories of the view:
- Key concepts that are more frequently mentioned: in order to know which are the aspects that are more commonly used in the mentions of your search:
Each of these data is 'clickable' and will add a filter in accordance with the selected criterium - sentiment, categories or key concepts. This allows you to perform an analysis by beginning with the most general aspects in order to reach the detail that truly concerns you.
For what is it useful?
Result Box illustrates a summary of the messages which are shown - they are updated depending on the filters and searches that we do with the help of the Magic Search. in this way, a deep analysis is immediately achieved. These data can be useful for easily extracting insights, which can be applied in order to optimize and improve our strategy. For example:
- Incidents and churn: Search for categories, such as 'Incidents' or 'Churn', and detect which are the topics that are more associated to this kind of conversation.
- Sales: Starting from a conversation that deals with desire for consumption or a particular product, we will able to see which categories and concepts are additionally used.
- Competitors: In order to understand about what the clients of the competition talk - not only in a general way, but also in accordance with each topic.
- Trends and influencers: A blend of topics can allow you to detect influencers or communities that have a lot of potential without being exploited.
- Campaigns: In order not to limit the quantitative value, by knowing which aspects stand for your message.
Do not forget that Result Box is automatically updated when you add any filter with the help of the Magic Search.