Downloading mentions allows you to obtain a .csv file, which contains all the mentions that have been analyzed, so that you can manage the data and export them to other tools.
How can you download the mentions?
If you want to get this file along with a list of the raw messages, you should follow the next steps:
- Go to the section 'Mentions', which is inside of the mentions section, placed in our main menu - on the right side of the screen.
- Select the date and the source that you want (All of them, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- Click on 'Download'.
In case none of the mentions is manually selected, all the messages shown will be downloaded - specified in Result Box. If you have manually selected one or some of the mentions, you will only download the ones that you have selected in the moment you click on the download button.
You can download mentions by filtering for any of the options provided by the Magic Search - category, sentiment, author, type of publication, among others.
There exist two cases depending on the number of the mentions that you would like to download:
- Less than 2.000 mentions: a file will be directly downloaded.
- More than 2.000 mentions: a window, which indicates the number of the mentions that have to be downloaded, will be opened. It will show the estimated time that the e-mail - containing the download link - will take to be sent.
The following fields are the ones that compose the file:
- Twitter: Date and time of issue, Name of the author, Handle of the author, Number of followers, Brand, Type of publication (Tweet or RT's), Tweet content, Tweet link, Sentiment, Categories, RT's, Scope, Gender, Device, Country and Community.
- Facebook: Date and time of issue, Name of the author, Brand, Type of publication (comment or post), Publication content, Publication link, Sentiment, Categories.
- Instagram: Date and time of issue, Name of the author, Number of followers, Brand, Type of publication (photo or comment), Publication content, Publication link, Sentiment, Categories, Likes.
- Youtube: Date and time of issue, Name of the author, Number of followers, Brand, Type of publication (video or comment), Publication content, Link, Sentiment, Categories, Views, Likes, Dislikes and Comments on the video.
- Media: Date and time of issue, Author of the news, Brand, Type of media (news, blogs, fora), Nombre of the media, Title of the publication, Summary of the publication, Publication link, Sentiment, Categories, Relevance ranking (1-10).
You can take advantage of the download functionality in order to deal with the information with other programs and integrate our data in your control panel or in your CRM system. If you want, we have a specific functionality, which is called Séntisis connect, for automatically sending the messages to your platform on data retention.
Remember that you should make use of the option Import CSV, by selecting the option of division by commas, in order to correctly see the .csv file in programs like Microsoft Excel.